Thursday, 12 January 2017
Evaluation Task 2 - How does your media product represent particular social groups?
How does your media product represent particular social groups? - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires
Learners Comment: In this evaluation task, I have learnt things about my own media product that I did't even realise I did! for example, I seemed to have portray the teenager as anxious and paranoid which potentially could directly reflect real world issues going on at the moment such as the rise in mental health issues linked with this age group. I have also realised that most of the things - such as location and props - directly represent how tech savvy and active the youth culture have become in this modern world. I feel like my media product has made a big mirror image on the teenage genre and has shown them to be the stereotype that they are.
Labels:
Evaluation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment