Monday, 16 January 2017

Preliminary Task - Create a continuity sequence of at least 20 different shots



sequence of at least 20 different shots
Learners comment: During the preliminary task, I have developed my skills in this field. One thing I have got better at is filming. We had to use match on action, shot reverse shot and lot of different camera angles. I feel like my confidence behind the camera has improved dramatically. My skills in editing also got a lot better as we had to do all this under a time schedule of 2 hours so my editing under pressure became a lot better. However, there were a lot o continuity errors. At 0;12, there is a clear pause from where I was telling him to wait a while. If edited better, this would look more fluent.  
I feel like I have learn't a lot about continuity editing in this task. For instance, I have found that this style of editing makes scenes of multiple shots seem more in tune and smooth. Continuity editing would be useful for scenes of lots of action and motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment