The sound I will be using in my opening will both reflect the paranoia on the character as well as the strangeness of the location and where he is. I will be using the website 'Freesounf.org' as they have lots of user created material which is usable on legal terms. This is because the content is created and placed upon the website by people and it is free to use. I will use some eerie sound effects as well as music which will fit into the thriller genre.
I will also try to use a lot of foley sounds like the closing of doors and heartbeats etc. This is because it will add a bit more depth into my project as sound is the second most important thing when making films of any context. In my sequence, I have a lot of closing doors, tense scenes and walking. By using these foley sounds, The audience will feel more drawn towards the opening as the sounds will ad more dimensions into it.
For the soundtrack, I want to use something that will let everyone know that this film (later down the line) will be tense when involving the character in the vr headset however will be calm when he steps back into reality. I want the soundtrack to be implemented when the character is confused as the audience will get a better sense that this place isn't good and I also want the music to vanish as he takes the headset off so that people will look and be like 'ohhh'. The use of this effect will hopefully be used to keep the audience drawn to the film and, if it was a full feature film, will make viewers want to continue watching to see where the story goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment