Nathan Neal's media presentation from Nathan Neal
Learners comment:
In this task, I have learnt a lot. For example, I have learnt the benefits of planning put my entire opening as it has helped me get an insight to all the things I need. One benefit is the idea of location as I have thought up some really good locations which can represent the film. I have also had a long hard thing about the genre and which genre this opening could coincide with and I have found the best options which will relate. On a whole, I have found that planning my work has really helped me to construct the scene within my head.
Learners comment:
In this task, I have learnt a lot. For example, I have learnt the benefits of planning put my entire opening as it has helped me get an insight to all the things I need. One benefit is the idea of location as I have thought up some really good locations which can represent the film. I have also had a long hard thing about the genre and which genre this opening could coincide with and I have found the best options which will relate. On a whole, I have found that planning my work has really helped me to construct the scene within my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment